Team Building Rules
- As the picture says, each card on your team must be from a different set.
- In Dice Fight, not all 10/10 events are Modern – the card pool (Golden, Silver or Modern) will be specified in the Discord event description.
- Each Gravity Feed/Draft Pack set, Team Pack, and Campaign Box counts as a separate set.
- Starter sets are part of the same set as the cards from the associated Gravity Feed, if there is one (e.g. AvX, UXM). Otherwise, they count as separate sets (Iron Man & War Machine and Superman & Wonder Woman).
- Alt-art promos are counted as part of the set in which they originally appeared, as they have the same Collector Number.
- All other promos are grouped together as one set.
- If the event is labelled ‘Orange’ in terms of competitive level, we will use this ban list. TL;DR – if it’s cheesy, top tier tournament-winning, fun-spoiling filth, it’s probably banned.
Please see the main Dice Fight page for details of how to sign up. If you have any trouble at all, don’t hesitate to contact me, either here or in discord (@jacquesblondes).