This Thursday’s Dice Fight is Golden Single Energy – all your cards (excet BACs) must be of the same energy type, and their globals should be powered by that same energy. If you’re new to this, check out the main Dice Fight page for the time, sign-up instructions and info about proxies. Otherwise, read on for this week’s Team Building rules and submission form (you can also submit directly in Discord).
- This is a Golden event – anything goes, except what’s on the ban list.
- It is an ‘Orange’ event competitively – you should have to buy more than one die to win 🙂
- All cards on your team (except BACs) must be the same energy type. Crossover characters and generic action dice are not permitted.
- All your globals should be powered (at least in part) by the energy of your team (so Atlantis is OK on a shield team), or have a generic or zero cost (like Xanathar or Intellect Devourer).
- You have a free choice of BACs, as long as they comply with rule 4 (and are not banned).
This week we are trialling our new ‘Orange’ ban list. This consists of a core of around 50 nasties, which are banned from all orange events, plus a short event-specific list.
If this form does not display properly, or you have any trouble filling it in, do let us know and we’ll do our best to fix it. You can also submit your team directly in the Dice Masters Discord Server.